Monday, April 20, 2009

Again!

So I hate to say Day 1, but back on track hopefully and the topic of todays meeting was in fact Tracking.
Put away your pencil, this isn't just a "write it down thing" but get your head out of your oversized butt and be honest about your intake. If something says Zero points does it mean it doesn't exist, that you didn't actually eat it? Let me put it another way, if your wearing a size zero clothes, are you a non person (well pretty much) but no it means you have to shop in the kids section. So rethink the zero points and keep track, eventually they will add up to numbers. Zero sized people can only hope they grow up to have real ladies bodies with curves and all (Hey, I'm just jealous really).
So measure, weigh, count, write, get back on track.
They best thing she said today was this is about "SELF GOVERN" it is my body, my desire to stay healthy, my excuses, my bad math;)My Fat a.. that won't fit in my jeans.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment