Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm officially a HO!!

I have always been able to loose weight when focused and strict and working out like a maniac but as you can imagine, that level of discipline is not always maintained. After the goals are met or an obstacle gets in my way, like for instance, I'm hungry, that pie looks good, it's too cold to get naked and work out....you can add your own excuse here, the weight tends to creep back up.
So I have been sick of late, haven't worked out or eaten great for a few weeks and the real downfall is how much I enjoy my extra activity points, however I have continued to count and stuck to my original allowance and low and behold I reached my next 2 goals. That's 10lbs off ( 12lbs actually) and lifetime membership, yeah no more $$$. So I'm officially a HO. What do you mean I already was? So now the hard part. 3lbs to Hotness but maintain maintain maintain.
Can I get a HaaaY....HooooO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Nat!!! That is so ROCKIN'. Your giving me hope.

    ReplyDelete