Thursday, March 5, 2009

My name is Natalie and I'm a foodaholic....

Hello Natalie.
Well it seems the very reason I joined weight watchers has hit me today like a bag of very well flavored potato chips along with a bag (or 2) of chocolate buttons.
Of course I wanted to loose a few pounds but really I wanted a lifestyle change of healthy habits i could sustain while not feeling guilty for the odd treat.
As long as the rule "you bite it, you write it" stuck firm.
Truth is since my trip I haven't been writing, counting or eating right.
The good news is, I'm still at my goal while having this wake up call so I don't plan on taking that trip up again. The meeting leader gave us a paper to fill out from the ww tools for living to empower us, so I'm filling it out.
It states:
1, that my goals ARE worth the effort
2,I AM capable of achieving them
3,I deserve and am worthy to achieve them.

so lets re-group, set some real goals and continue to HOT status :)

Random picture of my gorgeous Mum cos I was told you had to have pics :0

No comments:

Post a Comment