Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YES! you can.

This phrase is repeated many times by my over excited trainer Kaycee at Lifetime fitness.


I love this girl!! She is always happy and positive and has wise words to share that seem to touch me.
She talks of us being in a safe place there, filling and covering ourselves with positive energy. She loves to dance and cracks me up cos she can't help shaking it when a hot tune comes on (even if we're in the middle of a really tough set). Her smile is infectious and I always feel better when I'm done. Now don't get me wrong, she's no push over, pansy trainer! I have the butt pain to prove it :)
But I just wanted to say thanks to her and all the other people out there who work so hard to make others feel good about themselves. Officer Jenn (would happily kick your a.. at a moments notice) Andrea cute hair(ran into in costco once and recommended the vitamix, most used gadget in my kitchen, sorry about the shoulder)Hiedi energizer bunny (I want some of what she's having :) Seriously, my day is better because of this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment