Monday, February 2, 2009

The great depression.

No I'm not about to shoot myself!
I'm referring to the poor economic crisis in the 40's. I hear people comparing our times to then but of course we are not that bad.....yet.
One of the things I notice in my old Grandpa,that stems from that time is the inability to throw things away.
So what am I supposed to do with all these Superbowl leftovers. You know there's nothing of any nutritional value whatsoever and yet it pains me to get rid.
Help.....20, 30 , 80 points are calling me from the fridge.

2 comments:

  1. Throw them out! I left them out on the counter until late last night so that you wouldn't be able to stomach the idea of getting sick from them. So, they are old, bad and probably contain salmonella. Chuck it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with your man on this one... To the rubbish bin!

    ReplyDelete